Invitation to Bid #ESD112-LE-18B (Archived)
The bid is now closed.
This page is an archive of the web page that was made available to all interested bidders. It includes the original public notice and all related documents. It also includes a section where purchasers can download PDF's of the affidavits provided by the publishing journals and newspapers where the public notice appeared. Please scroll down to find the documents you are seeking. If you don't find what you need, please contact the LearningEdge office at 360.952.3415.
All Bids are now closed - effective 10/16/18 at 3:30 pm (PST)
Bids are due no later than 3:30 PM (PST) on Tuesday, October 16, 2018
All vendors submitting bids are advised to notify Bunny.Stevens@esd112.org when the bid documents have been sent.
Public Notice Inviting Bids
Notice to Manufacturers, and Autorized Resellers of Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment for Education
Notice is hereby given that Educational Service District 112 (ESD 112), Vancouver, WA shall receive formal sealed bids on Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment for Education
Bids shall be submitted the Project Coordinator, Purchasing Department, at Educational Service District 112, 2500 NE 65th Avenue, Vancouver, WA 98661 by 3:30 p.m. (Pacific Time) on or before October 16, 2018. Bids shall be opened and publicly read on October 17, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. (Pacific Time) at ESD 112 in the Klickatat room. All interested persons may attend.
This ITB is provided on behalf of the following states: ID, OR, WA.
The ITB and bid forms will be located on the Internet at digitaledge.esd112.org on August 17, 2018 and published in newspapers of general circulation pursuant to applicable laws.
*Important to be eligible for an award all bidders must attend the Mandatory Bidders' Virtual Conference on September 7, 2018. Registration link and additonal information is provided below.
Documents and Materials for this Bid
Interested bidders will need the following documents for their bid submittal:
- LearningEdge ITB ESD112-LE-18B (Part 1 of 2) (Updated with Addenda Language dated 9/17/18)
- Contract #ESD112-LE-18B (Part 2 of 2)
- Evaluation Rubric
- Addendum #01 - Scope of Work, Catalog Categories
- Addendum #02 - Glossary of Terms
- Addendum #03-Appendix G
- Bid Forms - (All Bid forms have been updated with addenda language 9/17/18)
- 1.1 Student Desks and Teacher Desks
- 1.2 Seating and Flexible Furniture
- 1.3 Soft Seating and Flexible Furniture
- 1.4 Tables
- 1.5 Maker-Spaces Classroom Furniture and Equipment
- 16 Early Childhood Furniture, Carpets and Equipment
- 1.7 Ancillary School and Classroom Solutions
- 1.8 Library, Media Furniture and Equipment
- 1.9 Cafeteria Furniture and Equipment
- 1.10 Office Furniture, Storage and Equipment
- 1.11 Cabinets and Shelving
- 1.12 Gym, Sprots Equipment and Storage
- 1.13 Outdoor Furniture
- 1.14 Playground Equipment
- 1.15 Boards: Black, Tackable, Display and Magnetic
- 1.16 Maintenance, Grounds, Custodial Equipment
- 1.17 Signage
- 1.18 Theater, Stage Equipment and Theater Lighting
- 1.19 Security Window Coverings
Interested Bidders should contact Bunny Stevens, Project Coordinator and confirm if they are planning on submitting a response to this Invitation to Bid. Please email Bunny Stevens at bunny.Stevens@esd112.org or call 360.952.3415.
Mandatory Bidders' Virtual Conference
Sepember 7, 2018 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Attendance at the Bidders' Conference is mandatory. Bidders must attend in order to be eligible to receive an award for a Contract.
Register here for the Mandatory Bidders' Virtual Conference.
All attendees must register to receive confirmation and contact information for the conference.
The webinar covered the contents in the #ESD112-LE-18B Invitation to Bid, Contract, Bid Forms and important information regarding the ITB.
*Prior to attending the virtual conference, attendees need to download the ITB, Contract, Bid forms, and the Evaluation Rubric located in the document section of this webpage. Please review the materials and be prepared with questions regarding their contents. These documents will not be provided during the meeting.
Mandatory Bidders' Virtual Conference Recording (9/7/18 broadcast)
Questions and Answers:
Please be sure to submit all questions by September 13, 2018
The Question and Answer document has been updated with the questions from the Virtual Bidders' conference. Questions posed by Bidders and the response to those questions are noted in the attahed document.
- Idaho - Idaho Statesman Affidavit
- Oregon - Oregon DJC (Pre-bid notice) / DJC - Bid Affidavit
- Washington - Columbian Affidavit/ DJC Seattle Affidavit / Puget Sound Business Journal - Bid Notice
All affidavits will be posted on the website when available
For additonal information:
Contact: Bunny Stevens, Project Coordinator, Purchasing Department at Bunny.Stevens@esd112.org
Powered by Froala Editor